LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Amuthan Durai Arasan's Forum (29)

Forum Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Great!! Thanks for your valuable information. “Everything Cloud” is a proclamation w…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Nov 10, 2012 to Can we consider Cloud Computing as one of the area which may be Out Sourced by a Library ?

18 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Chanda Paul

"  Hi Mayank, So nice to know about your research, and your work on Cloud Computing S…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Nov 10, 2012 to Can we consider Cloud Computing as one of the area which may be Out Sourced by a Library ?

18 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Chanda Paul

"I always amazed to see the growth of LIS LINKS, as I mentioned earlier this LIS LINK…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Mar 22, 2012 to There are 8004 members on LIS Links : Library and Information Science

14 Apr 2, 2012

"Thank you. Undoubtedly facebook is a powerful tool to reach community. But when it c…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Feb 7, 2012 to Facebook not working as outreach tool, study says

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Amuthan Durai Arasan

"I don't think so. We have forum to discuss useful things. But this online chat is go…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Jan 8, 2012 to Please

6 Jan 8, 2012

"Now-a-days most of the book vendors are having online databases on print resources (…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Dec 12, 2011 to How can we know that any book has latest edition or old.

7 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Amuthan Durai Arasan

"Let’s say, if you have four different databases on engineering subject in your libra…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Oct 8, 2011 to what is federated search

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Hi, OCLC connexion is a cataloguing tool for the cataloguers like CatExpress. Librar…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Oct 6, 2011 to OCLC Connexion MARC 21 Cataloging

6 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Padma Sirohi

"Congrats! You did something AMAZING!! 6000 professionals under one umbrella? wonderf…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Sep 26, 2011 to 6,000 members of LIS Links: A Virtual Community of Indian LIS Professionals: I am feeling happy

21 Nov 20, 2011

"  Yes. Most of us (librarians) are very ignorant about cyber treats and how it could…"

Amuthan Durai Arasan replied Sep 25, 2011 to Library to face challenges and prevent cyber threats

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Farid Bazmi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop