LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Langmuanjohn Tonsing's Forum (157)

Forum Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Professionals, To my opinion, all these issues have to be brought to the notice…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Sep 15, 2013 to Please Send a Mail to DPS Society Chairman that Librarians are Teachers

8 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Dr. Vinod Kumar

"Dear Soni, If i Select BLISc what marks/pecentage should i be giving? as i donot hav…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jul 30, 2013 to KVS Online Application: Qualification not Accepted?

14 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by kumarjit paul

"Thank you all for your prompt response Another question is if i select BLISc, what w…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jul 30, 2013 to KVS Online Application: Qualification not Accepted?

14 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by kumarjit paul

"Dear Sir, Please search information related to ISBD by IFLA for example you can see …"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jul 26, 2013 to Role of International Organization in Bibliographic Control

1 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Langmuanjohn Tonsing

"Hello, What kind of Question and answer are you expecting, If you can list down som…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jul 10, 2013 to

just now

"Dear Vandana,  I can not understand the concept, can you please explain in brief? t…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jul 7, 2013 to AACR II help please?

2 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Langmuanjohn Tonsing

"that is why, i think ILA should work on this issue..... and if Colon Classification…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jul 5, 2013 to CIP (Cataloguing In Publication) in Indian publication?

3 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by ATARSINGH PAL

"very good explanation and easy to understand"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jul 4, 2013 to Difference between Electronic and Digital Library

16 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Brijesh Kumar Chaurasia

"Dear Apurba Jyoti Majumder, How do UGC give the letter is it in softcopy to be downl…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jun 27, 2013 to Issue of same certificate for Lecturership and JRF Candidates

7 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Avinash

"Dear Ajay, You first have to login to your account in www.ugcnetonline.in and a link…"

Langmuanjohn Tonsing replied Jun 26, 2013 to Is UGC NET e-certificate & JRF+NET e-certicate Dec, 2012 the same?

13 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Saravanan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop