LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan's Forum (8)

Forum Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"You can go for Mandarin M3... It's very easy to Install and and even a layman can op…"

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan replied Jul 13, 2018 to Any Simpler and Free Library Automation Software than Koha?

16 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shams Reza

"Dear Rajnish, This software legally free of cost.  Regards"

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan replied Jan 18, 2014 to Free Library Software: LibLime KOHA, Openbiblio

6 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Carlos Cagin

"Dear Rajnish, You can try MANDARIN M3 Library Automation Software. It has almost al…"

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan replied Jan 15, 2014 to Free Library Software: LibLime KOHA, Openbiblio

6 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Carlos Cagin

"Dear Umesha, I would like to suggest you NewGenLib Library Automation Software. It i…"

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan replied Jul 26, 2013 to Open Source Software for a Management College Library Having 3000 Books

10 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Raghupati Moni

"Dear Member,  I have tried both KOHA and NewGenlib and OpenBiblio for our satellite…"

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan replied Feb 9, 2013 to Price of Customised Koha

16 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Poonam Bharti

"You can use GreenStone Digital Library software for this purpose. It is an open sour…"

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan replied Feb 2, 2011 to Software for storing News Clipping in the Library

8 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by KAMBIAKMUAN GUITE

"Hello All,   I agree with you that we can create the website through WIX etc. but th…"

Syed Abdal Ahmad Khan replied Feb 2, 2011 to What is web design? How to design a website for a Institute Library?

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop