Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Govind Yadav's Forum (30)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your response."

Govind Yadav replied Feb 8 to PhD from IGNOU

9 Feb 12
Reply by Nadeem Sohail

"I also have same query. I want to add : 1. Are faculty members having good academic…"

Govind Yadav replied Feb 7 to PhD from IGNOU

9 Feb 12
Reply by Nadeem Sohail

"She may contact with the department or the examination control body to know her mark…"

Govind Yadav replied Jan 8 to Please provide me the right information to fill the KVS Librarian post

11 Jan 8
Reply by Govind Yadav

"You are welcome. I am from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi."

Govind Yadav replied Jan 7 to Please provide me the right information to fill the KVS Librarian post

11 Jan 8
Reply by Govind Yadav

"It should not create any problem but it all depends on the person who is verifying d…"

Govind Yadav replied Jan 6 to Please provide me the right information to fill the KVS Librarian post

11 Jan 8
Reply by Govind Yadav

"I do not have such documents but I am attaching a format of certificate that you hav…"

Govind Yadav replied Jan 6 to Please provide me the right information to fill the KVS Librarian post

11 Jan 8
Reply by Govind Yadav

"Read the attached document"

Govind Yadav replied Jan 6 to API Scoring for Teaching LIS / Librarians

6 Jan 22
Reply by Dr.S.Kannan

"As KVS has not updated their website, the only way you can fill the application form…"

Govind Yadav replied Jan 5 to Please provide me the right information to fill the KVS Librarian post

11 Jan 8
Reply by Govind Yadav

"Currently, I do not have these papers. Please search on internet.  I will forward yo…"

Govind Yadav replied Jan 4 to Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Exam

5 Jan 4
Reply by Ganesh kumar yadav

"In a certificate you can indicate there that your university is conducting 2 year ML…"

Govind Yadav replied Jan 4 to KVS Librarian Recruitment Confusion

27 Jan 4
Reply by Govind Yadav

RSS

© 2018   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service