Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Latest Activity

Shubham Bhaarateey left a comment for Vandana Kumari
53 minutes ago
Badan Barman posted an event

National Workshop on Open Source Software for Bibliometrics, Scientometrics Analytical Tools (Bibexcel and SciMAT) at Vidya Parasarak Mandal's Maharshi Parshuram College of Engineering, Velneshwar

February 8, 2018 to February 10, 2018
1 hour ago
Badan Barman posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Jeba Joselin J updated an event

National Conference on Global Trends and Innovations in Library and Information Centres at Anna Centenary Library, Chennai

February 2, 2018 to February 3, 2018
2 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Kumar, Sayed Anees Moinodeen, Yogita N Wakchaure and 33 more joined LIS Links | Library and Information Science Links
2 hours ago
Shaikhong Basumatary posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Tarvinder Singh Handa posted a blog post
3 hours ago
jyoti Mittal is now friends with VIPUL BANSAL, Shrikant Yadav, Neeraj sharma and Shubham Bhaarateey
4 hours ago
G.SRINIVAS REDDY replied to M.MANI's discussion Best College Library Staff Award 2017
5 hours ago
B R Radhakrishna posted a status
"Librarian's are eligible to guide? is their any UGC/State orders?"
5 hours ago
Badan Barman updated an event
5 hours ago
Jaswinder Pal Singh posted an event
Thumbnail

Workshop on Developing and Conducting Search Strategies for Systematic Reviews at Chitkara University Rajpura

January 31, 2018 at 9am to February 1, 2018 at 4pm
6 hours ago

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi's Forum (46)

Forum Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCqq2XkD5KKp5W7VrMJOsGhw"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Aug 14 to E-Granthalaya: Video Tutorials

4 Aug 19
Reply by pc Rebecca Lalhlimpuii

"Dear Sir, The website is down for maintenance. I am shifting the content to domain w…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jun 17 to Videos of 'Koha Workshop on WhatsApp' at dedicated YouTube Channel 'Librarian Guide'

3 Jun 17
Reply by Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi

"Hello Madam, Thanks for your posting. Already many answers against your question has…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Apr 29 to Koha Cataloguing

10 May 3
Reply by Ambika C.A.

"Apurba Ji, Yes, its working fine. DP Tripathi"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Aug 7, 2016 to Installation of MarcEdit on Ubuntu/Lubuntu-14.04

2 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi

"Dear Sir, Inspiration always shows path to proceed further in future and that is per…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jan 14, 2016 to Android Application for Job Search

13 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Badan Barman

"Dear Sir, I feel very honored and extremely happy to receive such encouraging words…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jan 14, 2016 to Android Application for Job Search

13 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Badan Barman

"Dear Friends, I offer my sincere thanks for your nice words. Thanks, DP Tripathi N…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jan 13, 2016 to Android Application for Job Search

13 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Badan Barman

"What work sir? When system itself does not want you to do the library work, how will…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Aug 5, 2014 to Condition of Librarians at Kendriya Vidyalyas

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Rajendra Kumar Panda

"Dear Sir, Many thanks for your nice words..... I will send you the file which has al…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Aug 4, 2014 to Install Koha, DSpace and Joomla in the same server.

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Md Hesham

"Please install TeamViewer in Ubuntu and give me the ID and password, i will install…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Mar 14, 2014 to Learn Koha Yourself with Videos

9 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Shankergouda.B.M

RSS

© 2017   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service