LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi's Forum (65)

Forum Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much for your kind words.  You may plan and let me know if any situat…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied May 9, 2019 to On-line Workshop on Open Source Solutions through Skype

4 May 9, 2019
Reply by Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi

"Thank you very muchIf you wish to conduct, just plan and let me know.  Rest I will t…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied May 9, 2019 to On-line Workshop on Open Source Solutions through Skype

4 May 9, 2019

"Dear All, I am highly thankful for your all kind words. I shall start sharing the…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Sep 25, 2018 to Register Your Name for UGC-NET Preparation

14 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by MOHD ASHRAF

"https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCqq2XkD5KKp5W7VrMJOsGhw"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Aug 13, 2017 to E-Granthalaya: Video Tutorials

4 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by pc Rebecca Lalhlimpuii

"Dear Sir, The website is down for maintenance. I am shifting the content to domain w…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jun 16, 2017 to Videos of 'Koha Workshop on WhatsApp' at dedicated YouTube Channel 'Librarian Guide'

3 Jun 16, 2017

"Hello Madam, Thanks for your posting. Already many answers against your question has…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Apr 28, 2017 to Koha Cataloguing

10 May 2, 2017
Reply by Ambika C.A.

"Apurba Ji, Yes, its working fine. DP Tripathi"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Aug 6, 2016 to Installation of MarcEdit on Ubuntu/Lubuntu-14.04

2 Aug 6, 2016

"Dear Sir, Inspiration always shows path to proceed further in future and that is per…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jan 14, 2016 to Android Application for Job Search

13 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear Sir, I feel very honored and extremely happy to receive such encouraging words…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jan 14, 2016 to Android Application for Job Search

13 Jan 18, 2016

"Dear Friends, I offer my sincere thanks for your nice words. Thanks, DP Tripathi N…"

Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi replied Jan 12, 2016 to Android Application for Job Search

13 Jan 18, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop