LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Parvez Ahmad's Forum (245)

Forum Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear kushwah, First of all I want to know you want to publish your stuff in 'magazin…"

Parvez Ahmad replied Oct 19, 2010 to How to published an article in a magazine related to LIS?

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

"Dear Mr. Rajprohit, "there is librarian in usa & other country far advanced then…"

Parvez Ahmad replied Oct 19, 2010 to Why do we need librarians at all we have Google?

12 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Md. Tarique Anwer

"Your most Welcome........."

Parvez Ahmad replied Oct 17, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

"Your most welcome any time, u can contact me any time but i am living out of India.…"

Parvez Ahmad replied Oct 17, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011

"In this era of information explosion, the tremendous amount of information is being…"

Parvez Ahmad replied Oct 15, 2010 to Impact of Computer Training on Library Professional in Acadmic library.

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Md. Tarique Anwer

"Dear Anjali Sharma, As you want to develop the digital library for your collections.…"

Parvez Ahmad replied Oct 13, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011

"Dear Shyam, Ther are so many online Journals which are publishing full text articles…"

Parvez Ahmad replied Oct 13, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop