LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Rajnish's Forum (81)

Forum Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Umesh ji Is this software free or payable? if yes than could you help me to install…"

Rajnish replied Jan 18, 2014 to Need Help in NewGenLib (NGL) Open Source Integrated Library System

3 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Umesha P Umi

"Hello Sir, thanking you  would you tell me MANDARIN M3 Library Automation Software i…"

Rajnish replied Jan 16, 2014 to Free Library Software: LibLime KOHA, Openbiblio

6 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Carlos Cagin

"Hello Sir thanks giving me solution. kindly tell me LIBLIME KOHA is totally free or…"

Rajnish replied Jan 16, 2014 to Free Library Software: LibLime KOHA, Openbiblio

6 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Carlos Cagin

"Very Nice Sir, "

Rajnish replied Jan 9, 2014 to Poem on Librarian

9 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Rajnish

"dfgerfrthrthththr dgegaerg"

Rajnish replied Jan 9, 2014 to Downloading and Installation of Koha Software

5 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by sadacharam

"Dear RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) is the latest technology to be used in li…"

Rajnish replied Nov 27, 2012 to RFID SYSTEM

1 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Rajnish

"See http://dyuthi.cusat.ac.in/xmlui/bitstream/handle/purl/1525/DLIMMNEW.PPT?sequence…"

Rajnish replied Aug 27, 2012 to Seeking List of Digital Library Initiatives in India

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Karunamayee Priyadarshani Sahu

"Librarian has to discuss with committee because he is also a member of committee and…"

Rajnish replied Aug 27, 2012 to Stock verification by librarian alone is acceptable or not

28 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by sanjay dwivedi

"not classifed list that is alphabetical List/Book of words that is "A-Z" "A COMPLET…"

Rajnish replied Aug 17, 2012 to Classified List of Words or Book of Synonyms - Roget’s International Thesaurus

11 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by P. Y. Giri

"It is the Pdf file so no one can write on that so you can take UGC NET preparation b…"

Rajnish replied Aug 17, 2012 to Can any one Professionals sent answer for me. i have prepare TNPSC Librarian exam. can you help meCan any one Professionals sent answer for me. i have prepare TNPSC Librarian exam. can you help me

5 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Perumal G

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop