LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Kanchan Bhatnagar's Forum (9)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Sir. Great Work."

Kanchan Bhatnagar replied Dec 26, 2023 to My New Book published with Title: Library Security: Lessons for Academic Libraries

2 Dec 26, 2023
Reply by Dr. Sandip Pathak

"Dear Sir, Since I am also using KOHA software, but we got this work done from the k…"

Kanchan Bhatnagar replied Dec 26, 2023 to How to Convert Data from Excel to MARC format in Koha Software

15 Dec 26, 2023
Reply by Kanchan Bhatnagar

"Dear Sir, Would like to know, whether life member of ILA gets the ILA newsletter or…"

Kanchan Bhatnagar replied Dec 26, 2023 to Submission of Information for Publication to ILA Newsletter

1 Dec 26, 2023

"after extensive search i could find out that Yes IGNOU is offering MPhil and Phd but…"

Kanchan Bhatnagar replied Mar 22, 2019 to M.Phil. in Library and Information Science through Open Universities

9 Mar 22, 2019

"Thankyou sir for the reply. Annamalai university i already contacted they dont have…"

Kanchan Bhatnagar replied Mar 15, 2019 to M.Phil. in Library and Information Science through Open Universities

9 Mar 22, 2019

"Thank you sir for the reply. Rightly said even i am not able to find "

Kanchan Bhatnagar replied Mar 15, 2019 to M.Phil. in Library and Information Science through Open Universities

9 Mar 22, 2019

"thank you sir for replying. even i am not able to find out any open university thats…"

9 Mar 22, 2019

"Thank you sir for the information. although so far i didnt get any information regar…"

9 Mar 22, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop