LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Nahar's Forum (11)

Forum Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, there isn't an easy method to do it yet but it will be implemented in future a…"

Nahar replied Aug 10, 2018 to Any Simpler and Free Library Automation Software than Koha?

16 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shams Reza

"Yea, I created a new tool and our library has started using it. You can try it here…"

Nahar replied Aug 8, 2018 to Any Simpler and Free Library Automation Software than Koha?

16 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shams Reza

"Thank you Mwanje for the info. The info comes at right time as I have started workin…"

Nahar replied Jul 29, 2018 to Librarika: The Free Integrated Library System (ILS) or a New Library Management Software

10 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Nahar

"Nope, NGL is a desktop based software. You can try https://wordpress.org/plugins/web…"

Nahar replied Jul 26, 2018 to Librarika: The Free Integrated Library System (ILS) or a New Library Management Software

10 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Nahar

"hello mwanje, I too have been searching for a user friendly LMS and did consider Lib…"

Nahar replied Jul 18, 2018 to Librarika: The Free Integrated Library System (ILS) or a New Library Management Software

10 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Nahar

"Koha by itself doesn't support SMS. You need to install a PlugIn to Koha and then po…"

Nahar replied Jul 18, 2018 to How to Integrate SMS with Koha Library Management Software

1 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by Nahar

"Deep web is an instance of info iceberg. Information Iceberg in general refers to an…"

Nahar replied Jul 18, 2018 to Information iceberg

13 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Rahul Srivastava

"Thank you for the helpful suggestion. Its bit of a cryptic interface, very organised…"

Nahar replied Jul 18, 2018 to Any Simpler and Free Library Automation Software than Koha?

16 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shams Reza

"I am not sure if I will be of much help, anyhow I will be happy to help the way I ca…"

Nahar replied Jul 9, 2018 to Any Simpler and Free Library Automation Software than Koha?

16 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shams Reza

"NewGenLib looks great, more featurepacked than koh, but my gut feeling says it may b…"

Nahar replied Jul 9, 2018 to Any Simpler and Free Library Automation Software than Koha?

16 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shams Reza

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop