February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy's Forum (17)

Forum Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir,             Koha is the best open source software for maintaining journals…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Feb 17, 2015 to Maintaining Record for Journals

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy

"Dear Ray Sir, I agree with you in every aspect. Mental satisfaction is what we need…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied May 28, 2014 to Are you happy my friends in choosing Library Profession?

27 Mar 28, 2023
Reply by Abhijeet Ramesh Vitekar

"Sir, I agree with u. Libraries have the great responsibility of sharing its valuable…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Apr 22, 2014 to Libraries are the torch bearers of culture and education in a society.

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Mam, may I share my experience in this regard. You may use audio visual aids to make…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Mar 22, 2014 to How to make Library Period more interesting?

12 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by anil kumar m

"Very unfortunate indeed.Librarians are given additional works which includes taking…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Feb 16, 2014 to Directorate of Education, Delhi: "Librarian's Status Fall Down"

9 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Prem Prakash Shukla

"yeah, u know even after working in a university library for 6 years as a professiona…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Jan 31, 2014 to Selection of Internal Candidates in the Interview

17 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Abdul Rasheed

"Dear sir, I agree with u. I think we should fight back for the cause. I myself had t…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Jan 30, 2014 to Selection of Internal Candidates in the Interview

17 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Abdul Rasheed

"Thank U sir, for the oppurtunity. The IGNOU materials are standard ones and we can r…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Jan 29, 2014 to IGNOU BLIS / MLIS Study Material Download Link

217 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Soni Rathor

"Hello sir.. myself tried nos. of time bt didn't get proper link...plz send the IGNOU…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Jan 29, 2014 to IGNOU BLIS / MLIS Study Material Download Link

217 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Soni Rathor

"I think a weeding committee has to be constituted and the list of damaged or lost bo…"

Dr.Tuhina Choudhury DebRoy replied Dec 22, 2013 to How to write off the old books?

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Suresh Kumar.C

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop