LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Selvam M's Forum (78)

Forum Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you sir, Informative."

Selvam M replied Mar 11, 2018 to Orientation Programme (OP) and Refresher Course (RC) Requirements for Promotion

1 Mar 11, 2018
Reply by Selvam M

"there are methods to find the usability of the resources and the need of the users.…"

Selvam M replied Aug 2, 2017 to Using library resources to meet the library users need

4 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"T"

Selvam M replied Mar 19, 2017 to Clarification on Percentage of Plagiarism in Thesis

4 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Check For Plag

"Dear Bishnu, I am very happy to answer your query. DST mainly focuses on Interdiscip…"

Selvam M replied Jan 27, 2017 to DST Research Proposals

5 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by BISHNU

"Dear Munesh, Could you tell me the expenses (budget) of this service if its implemen…"

Selvam M replied Jan 19, 2017 to Seeking List of Libraries Using Cloud Computing

3 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Selvam M

"Dear Munesh, Thanks for your reply. I spoke to them yesterday and I got the answer…"

Selvam M replied Dec 19, 2016 to Information Required on Anti-Plagiarism Software Provided by INFLIBNET

3 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by shaveta arora

"Dear Mam, The following information have been taken from inflibnet website. http://n…"

Selvam M replied Nov 8, 2016 to Membership of N-List

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Selvam M

"It's an Individual's responsibility because corruption starts from an individual (fr…"

Selvam M replied Oct 20, 2016 to How to deal with Corruption in the form of "Personal Interview"

7 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by k̶u̶m̶a̶r ѕαηנαу

"Dear Munesh, Thanks for your comments. Its highly encouraging and making me to thin…"

Selvam M replied Oct 3, 2016 to PPT on Role of Information Technology Act on eCommerce

3 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Karthiban, It's good to read your qualification which combines computer scienc…"

Selvam M replied Oct 2, 2016 to Suggestion Regarding Higher Degrees in Library and Information Science

7 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Karthiban Harikrishnan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop