LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Sanjay Kamble's Forum (8)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hospital Library (DNB program) in India Please refer NBE website.  and Information B…"

Sanjay Kamble replied Sep 9, 2019 to Minimum Standard for Setting of Medical College Library and Hospital Library (DNB Program) in India

1 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Sanjay Kamble

"PFA"

Sanjay Kamble replied Dec 7, 2011 to my m.lis seminar

1 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Sanjay Kamble

"hi One more suggestion .. try to complete master degree  in field ....IT or LIS then…"

Sanjay Kamble replied Nov 9, 2011 to Shifting to Library & Information Science Field

1 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Sanjay Kamble

"Technometrics is a journal of statistics for the physical, chemical, and engineering…"

Sanjay Kamble replied Oct 20, 2011 to What is Technometrics?

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Sanjay Kamble

"1. Understand the school library objectives. (e.g increasing reading habits) 2. User…"

Sanjay Kamble replied Oct 4, 2011 to plz tell me that how i do my prepration for delhi govt. school librarian interview

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by harita sharma

"hi sir, thanks for the accept of my reply. I tried to answer u r query . i want to a…"

Sanjay Kamble replied Feb 21, 2011 to Are there any accreditation bodies to ensure the effectively role for hospital library ?

3 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Sanjay Kamble

"Hi Sir, Yes.. If any hospital running any teaching - academic program then hospital…"

Sanjay Kamble replied Feb 19, 2011 to Are there any accreditation bodies to ensure the effectively role for hospital library ?

3 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Sanjay Kamble

"The institute called all candidates @ 10.00am for document verification. (Candidates…"

Sanjay Kamble replied Dec 4, 2010 to Who has selected in FILM TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA, PUNE?

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Sanjay Kamble

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop