LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

anjana ratnakar bhandari's Forum (8)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Pl guide me --how can I join with Manlibnet"

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Apr 1, 2015 to MANLIBET-Bharat Book Bureau (3B) International Travel Grant

7 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by anil kumar m

"Great job for  new knowledge seekers I will also try to give my contribution Best of…"

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Jul 17, 2014 to Invitation for contributing Manuscripts/Papers/Chapters for the forthcoming book entitled “Current Trends in Library & Information Science in Digital Era”

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

""

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Jan 30, 2014 to Certificate Programme on Digital Libraries

6 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by SHIVDAN SINGH CHAUHAN

"Name -Anjana Bhandari Add- Flat 5 building 4 Patil garden Indira nagar Nashik Desig.…"

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Oct 2, 2013 to Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

67 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi Shrivastava

"very good information coz we should know the recognized institute for admission of P…"

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Apr 5, 2012 to Admission call for PhD and M.Phil. in Library and Information Science

19 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Jai Krishna Jha

"This all you r talking about physical income what about   status rather this is anot…"

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Mar 28, 2012 to "Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

25 May 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Its very good simptum to have 8004 members I call it as a simptum because simptum is…"

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Mar 23, 2012 to There are 8004 members on LIS Links : Library and Information Science

14 Apr 2, 2012

"alonge with this pl guide for the PHD ALSO "

anjana ratnakar bhandari replied Feb 29, 2012 to Online support for UGC NET Guidance

24 Jan 18, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop