LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Mamta Verma's Forum (50)

Forum Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Before sharing any view i want to quote a line " Someone says don't forget me, some…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 30, 2010 to Librarianship : Making it a Noble Profession

5 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Impact factor of a journal indicates the average number of citations to the articles…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 29, 2010 to Need Details About the Impact Factor of Journals

3 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Mrs.K Kavita Rao

"Librarian can play the following roles in IT environment: 1. Search intermediary: U…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 28, 2010 to In today's era what role a librarian can play?

30 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Rohit Kumar Sahu

"As per General Finance Rules 2005 loss of five books/ volumes per thousand volumes i…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 27, 2010 to How much loss of books in a year is permissible in the library?

17 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Mahesh Sati

"Hi, There are mainly 2 types of RFID tags: 1. Read only tags: In these types of ta…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 17, 2010 to RFID is how much useful to the college library?

5 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Dilip Poudyal

"RFID is latest technology which can be implemented in college libraries as well. As…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 15, 2010 to RFID is how much useful to the college library?

5 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Dilip Poudyal

"As per my knowledge the first place of publication (as given on title page or back o…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 14, 2010 to When a books was published from two different places. What should go to the register?

6 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by vineeta jain

"Following steps can be adopted to attract the users to libraries: 1. In case of aca…"

Mamta Verma replied May 27, 2010 to Library activities to attract more uses of our collection.

4 May 28, 2010
Reply by Virendra Kumar Shukla

"Hello Yusuf, I personally think negative marking is a good attempt to promote the g…"

Mamta Verma replied May 19, 2010 to Negative marking in UGC NET examination.

8 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Shrishail Kallappa Sarade

"Classification is an intellectual process and in any intellectual process human indu…"

Mamta Verma replied May 13, 2010 to Automated library classification: Is it myth or reality?

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Sruthi Chandran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop