LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Mamta Verma's Forum (50)

Forum Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, There is no need to write alphabets. Candidate is supposed to give answer in nu…"

Mamta Verma replied Oct 21, 2010 to Problem in Filled in Upping the UGC NET OMR Sheet

3 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Aasha Kushwaha

"As per my view, Libsys is the most suitable library automation software for big coll…"

Mamta Verma replied Oct 11, 2010 to Better Library automation software for college library?

28 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"In my view distance mode of education affects the quality of the practical knowledge…"

Mamta Verma replied Sep 8, 2010 to Impact of distance learning on LIS education

27 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Siddarth Nayak

"One can prepare and write for NET in following manner as per my experience: 1. Go t…"

Mamta Verma replied Aug 13, 2010 to How to Prepare for NET Exam?

21 Jan 29, 2018

"Yes of course it is totally justifiable because Dr. S. R. Ranganathan has done such…"

Mamta Verma replied Aug 11, 2010 to Librarians' Day being associated with the birth date of Dr. S. R. Ranganathan : Need Justification.

8 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Marketing of LIS products and services can prove very helpful to keep track with pri…"

Mamta Verma replied Aug 9, 2010 to Market of LIS Product and Services: is it really helpfull for libraries?

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Amit Kumar

"Invisible college is not an institution. It is a group of people and sometimes a sin…"

Mamta Verma replied Aug 8, 2010 to Meaning of Invisible College

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

"Of course, it is. Library Science as a profession is gaining importance. Though indi…"

Mamta Verma replied Jul 26, 2010 to Equivalence of Library and Information Science (LIS) with other subjects

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. Muzamil Mushtaq

"Sir, How we can imply? Please give some concrete suggestions. With regards,"

Mamta Verma replied Jul 8, 2010 to Change management and libraries

3 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by shiv

"Thank you sir, I am glad to know about such web based service. It is truly a very g…"

Mamta Verma replied Jun 30, 2010 to “Classify: An experimental classification web service” from OCLC: My Experience

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Sunita Pareek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop