LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr.S.Kannan's Forum (32)

Forum Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir / Madam, I find some (many) grammatical errors and  spelling mistakes in th…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied Apr 17, 2016 to International Journal of Library Science and Information Management (IJLSIM) ISSN 2454-91OX (Online) Call for Paper

3 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Dr. U. Pramanathan

"Of course 'yes', because, It is the only degree that any one can get for which they…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied Mar 2, 2015 to Is Library Science the Worst Degree among all Degrees?

23 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Siddu

"I also would like to register my deep condolence to Prof. A. Neelamegham sir."

Dr.S.Kannan replied Jul 28, 2014 to Prof. Neelameghan - Condolence

19 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Siddu

"Many govt. notifications say that the librarians are to be considered as teachers. S…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied Jul 27, 2014 to Librarian is a teaching or Non-Teaching as per UGC

7 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by CHARAN

"If I say, "I am very happy", 100% I am not true. It may be for answering in the inte…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied May 28, 2014 to Are you happy my friends in choosing Library Profession?

27 Mar 28, 2023
Reply by Abhijeet Ramesh Vitekar

"Dear Sir... I appreciate your thought. But before giving comment in public, you must…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied Apr 8, 2014 to SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana, Library and Information Science Programmes

5 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Dr. Veerbala Sharma

"what's your problem? let us discuss."

Dr.S.Kannan replied Apr 8, 2014 to SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana, Library and Information Science Programmes

5 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Dr. Veerbala Sharma

"Aligarh Muslim University is running B.A. Library Science as Subsidiary Subject with…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied Mar 18, 2014 to Introduction of 3 years BLIS course in degree colleges by UGC.

15 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Dr.S.Kannan

"I strongly agree and support this proposal. At the same time, its very sad news that…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied Dec 17, 2013 to IASLIC Demands for Setting up Indian Institute of Library and Information Sciences

3 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Dr.S.Kannan

"To have a membership access, when I enquired, the NKN officials told me its for govt…"

Dr.S.Kannan replied Oct 20, 2013 to Knowledge network expands learning – to link over 1,500 institutes in one year

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Dr.S.Kannan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop