LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. Badan Barman's Forum (1,375)

Forum Replied To (1061) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear sir, In a search over the web I found the following details from different sour…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied May 21, 2010 to How much loss of books in a year is permissible in the library?

17 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Mahesh Sati

"Sir, There is a line in the email you received from HDLS. "The decision of the Board…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied May 20, 2010 to What are the eligibility for financial help through HDLS

3 May 23, 2010
Reply by Dr. Naved Ahmad

"Sir, I think my following points will clarify you regarding your query. LIS Links i…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied May 15, 2010 to What should be the future of LIS Links

2 May 18, 2010
Reply by prahaladaraomungara

"I think it is possible to have a automated classification system of library books. I…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied May 12, 2010 to Automated library classification: Is it myth or reality?

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Sruthi Chandran

"I am just worrying what will happened, when the gmail, blogger, wordpress, orkut, et…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Apr 27, 2010 to Paying for social network

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear Baishya, Open Access is a must. We cannot and we will not be able to skip from…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jan 27, 2010 to Plagiarism and Indian LIS Professionals.

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Sukhdev Singh

"Madam, Regarding UDC, I dont have such kind of information. "

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jan 11, 2010 to Plagiarism and Indian LIS Professionals.

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Sukhdev Singh

"I Think it will be better if you post it as blog post rather opening as a topic for…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Dec 28, 2009 to Dnyangangotri

1 Dec 28, 2009

"I think it will be better if you post it as blog post rather opening as a topic for…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Dec 28, 2009 to Library Science : Marathi Newsletter

1 Dec 28, 2009

"Its ok sir. I will wait and inform you accordingly about my experiences over the new…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Nov 28, 2009 to Google Wave: Do you need an invitation?

6 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Sukhdev Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop