LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. Deepak Sharma's Forum (35)

Forum Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I am totally agree with Gill. Sahab. These kind of images about Library and Libraria…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Jan 17, 2013 to Why Library use for Romantic and bold scene in film

9 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by HARISH KUMAR ASATI

"Sorry Dear Madam, Kindly add the details of all states Public Library acts. It wil…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Jan 16, 2013 to public library act in india

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Dr. Deepak Sharma

"Dear Sir, Kindly add the details of all states Public Library acts. It will be a goo…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Jan 16, 2013 to public library act in india

2 Jan 16, 2013

"Thanks for reply. Actually, i was not aware about his retirement."

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Oct 20, 2012 to Contact Details of Mrs. Renu Arora Head, Education and Training Division of NISCAIR

3 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by K. Nagaraja Rao

"As per UGC new guidelines entrance test is compulsory for all candidates whether Net…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Oct 10, 2012 to Admission open in Ph. D in Kurukshetra university Kurukshetra only for TWO Sheet

8 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Dr Vishwas Jeet Rajbanshi

"I have PG in Library Science. My question is that whether we shoould take admisiion…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Sep 30, 2012 to Ph.D in Library & Information Science

6 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Sumit

"Dear Sir, ISO follows some certain standards in every aspect of organization whether…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Sep 25, 2012 to What are the library requirements in ISO 9001-2000

7 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Mallikarjuna

"Hi This university is not approved by UGC. If u have any circular regarding the same…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Apr 4, 2012 to Admission call for PhD and M.Phil. in Library and Information Science

19 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Jai Krishna Jha

"Yes, you are right Mr. Barman. I am looking for more responses from LIS Links. Then…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Mar 4, 2012 to Restructring of Library Associations in India

4 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"First of All congratualtions for your paper. It is a sign of creativity and research…"

Dr. Deepak Sharma replied Feb 21, 2011 to Financial support for attending conference abroad

2 Feb 21, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop