LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddu M Huded's Forum (45)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Vasudeo, It's common problem with almost all libraries, some of them are not re…"

Siddu M Huded replied Dec 16, 2017 to Seeking Solutions on "Faculty Members not Returning Books on Time"

3 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Rajivaksh Tripathi

"Thank you Dear Mr. Sumit, When i have seen the website, something went wrong and the…"

Siddu M Huded replied Nov 30, 2017 to Fake Advertisement in the Name of Women and Child Development Organisation

8 Dec 3, 2017

"Have you filled the application?, If yes I think you have lost your money because it…"

Siddu M Huded replied Nov 30, 2017 to Fake Advertisement in the Name of Women and Child Development Organisation

8 Dec 3, 2017

"Dear Badan Barman, There is a no link for subscribe to Vijayavani Kannada Newspaper…"

Siddu M Huded replied Oct 19, 2016 to Subscribing Printed Copy of Karnataka Vijayavani for a Library Located in Guwahati

4 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Wow....! This is good idea taken by a library, This act should be enforce in Indian…"

Siddu M Huded replied Sep 8, 2016 to US Library to enforce jail sentences for overdue books

4 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"Yes as per your opinion both answers are true but KSET given C is a correct answer s…"

Siddu M Huded replied Jan 19, 2016 to Karnataka state Eligibility Test (K-SET) Final Key Answers 2015

4 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by prabhat utekar

"Congratulation and I am also Secured 6th Rank"

Siddu M Huded replied Mar 4, 2015 to Karanataka State Eligibility Test 2014 Rank List (K-SET)

14 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Raju B

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop