LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddu M Huded's Forum (45)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mahesh, Thanks for the post, Let me differentiate UGC and CPRI, UGC is a regula…"

Siddu M Huded replied Mar 11, 2018 to What is going on in LIS field?

6 Mar 16, 2018

"Thanks for your reply, i had posted it in international perspective since we are cel…"

Siddu M Huded replied Mar 7, 2018 to International Women's Day : Women's in Library and Information Science

5 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"Sorry, The links were missing from the body, Please go through with following links.…"

Siddu M Huded replied Mar 6, 2018 to International Women's Day : Women's in Library and Information Science

5 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"Thanks Mahesh for your comments, You have given broader area coverage, However some…"

Siddu M Huded replied Mar 5, 2018 to LIS Syllabus : India Vs Western Countries, Are we Learning / Teaching outdated syllabus?

4 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Geeta Kittur

"Dear Kumarswamy, 1) You can directly procure e-books from the publishers, if books h…"

Siddu M Huded replied Jan 26, 2018 to E-books procurement

3 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by SANJAY MALHOTRA

"Dear Munesh, Thanks, I will try to look on the issue."

Siddu M Huded replied Jan 24, 2018 to Human Library: Barrow a Human instead of Book

10 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"First let me clear, i am not writing any article to mention a cite in a proper way (…"

Siddu M Huded replied Jan 24, 2018 to Human Library: Barrow a Human instead of Book

10 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Dr. Dimple

"Thank you sir for clarifying a doubt with a examples."

Siddu M Huded replied Jan 23, 2018 to Does controversial books can be kept in the library?

3 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"Thank You madam for your complements"

Siddu M Huded replied Jan 23, 2018 to Bookbot: A New Robotic Retrieval System for Libraries

2 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"I got some interesting information on Library V/s Google, The following URL can help…"

Siddu M Huded replied Jan 17, 2018 to Why do we need a library? Google hai na!

31 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by HEMPRAKASH VERMA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop