LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ravi Sharma's Forum (109)

Forum Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"THANKS, I like it. yes ugc made money. one more thing i think ugc stop m.phil and ph…"

Ravi Sharma replied Feb 1, 2012 to The profit may come to a minimum of 100 crores !!! by UGC

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Anurudh Kumar

"As a Layman, Data is row material, information is a processed data and knowledge- af…"

Ravi Sharma replied Jan 17, 2012 to Details about Data, Information, Knowledge

8 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by harshal anjaria

"Y.K.Publisher, Agra is publishing some book on net in hindi. like Granthalaya vigyan…"

Ravi Sharma replied Jan 15, 2012 to about net book in hindi

2 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Ravi Sharma

"Thanks mam, But i want to ask as per library scenario . P-note use in a classificati…"

Ravi Sharma replied Jan 5, 2012 to what is P-Note

4 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Ghanashyam Laxman Gade

"sir u r mistaken i m right, i have written ' Liberty ' word that is a name of librar…"

Ravi Sharma replied Jan 3, 2012 to Evaluation of Liberty Software

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Ravi Sharma

"i agree with u there no need to another net exam, do u think eny exam can give techn…"

Ravi Sharma replied Dec 27, 2011 to How can evaluate right candidate for right position!

5 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Ravi Sharma

"sir, As per my thinking NET/Phd/M.phil etc is not a sufficient scale for evaluating…"

Ravi Sharma replied Dec 26, 2011 to How can evaluate right candidate for right position!

5 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Ravi Sharma

"thankx sir, i am applying some of these things, we have very good collection. now da…"

Ravi Sharma replied Dec 20, 2011 to How can be motivate to user for library use.

4 Dec 20, 2011

"there is no comparison between librarian or teacher , both are different. Teacher ne…"

Ravi Sharma replied Dec 13, 2011 to Should be equal Librarian and Teachers (Library and Information Science ) in the context of experience

1 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Ravi Sharma

"Thank you very much sir. i m fine."

Ravi Sharma replied Dec 7, 2011 to Need of Syllabus of B.Lib and M.lib Course

5 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by SHIVDAN SINGH CHAUHAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop