LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Kishor Singarkar's Forum (92)

Forum Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Madam, A part from  mentioned database and journals there are wide of variety o…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jul 27, 2015 to Medical Databases

8 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Chriss Thomas

"Dear professionals,    In the era of the rise of digital technologies and the accomp…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Aug 5, 2014 to Will library exist in future

21 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by PANKAJ SEN

"It happens only in India."

Kishor Singarkar replied Jan 9, 2014 to Irregularities in the Recruitment of Librarians

2 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Agree with  Dr. N. K. Pachauri "

Kishor Singarkar replied Jan 8, 2014 to Why Library professionals are not welcome in the society?

16 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Mohammad Anzar Ahmad

"With reference  above mail  You can make the  provision for viewing & upgrading…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jan 7, 2014 to How to Promote Usage of Subscribed Online Database and Journal in Academic Library

6 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Naurin Ashraf

"please send me on following e-mail id: singarkar9@gmail.com"

Kishor Singarkar replied Oct 9, 2012 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude

1223 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by subha sharma

"I too agree with this circumstance, Leaving this profession, Is it truly forever sol…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Apr 1, 2012 to Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

"Performance appraisal means the systematic evaluation of each individual of the libr…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jan 22, 2012 to Performance Appraisal

4 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Kapil Agrawal

"Dear Madam , Iam  also thinking  that NLM classification should be used in medical l…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jan 19, 2012 to Is NLM Classification suitable in Indian Medical Library context

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kishor Singarkar

"Hello, Jasimudeen. Thanks for agree with me The time has come to think, to be or not…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Dec 26, 2011 to How can evaluate right candidate for right position!

5 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Ravi Sharma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop