LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

shraddha shahane's Forum (38)

Forum Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"is profession ko neeche lane wale we professionals hi hai jo aaj uchche posts par ba…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 18, 2015 to Status of Library Profession?

11 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by shraddha shahane

"res sir , you say that you change your profession. than why are you attach this link."

shraddha shahane replied Jun 18, 2015 to Status of Library Profession?

11 Jun 18, 2015

"res sir,  In Madhya pradesh,  Private colleges are appointing candidates as a librar…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 9, 2015 to Status of Library Profession?

11 Jun 18, 2015

"res mem  aap ye kaise kah sakti hai ki PMO website koi dekhata bhi nahi hai .jab Ek…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 5, 2015 to Regarding shortlisting criteria for the post of librarian in National Green Tribunal

30 Jun 5, 2015

"good job mr. burman. but how  will open it pl. tell me "

shraddha shahane replied Jun 5, 2015 to PhD theses in Library and Information Science

55 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by naina mishra

"kya university me phd ke liye professors se  prior meeting  and request  ki jarrorat…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 5, 2015 to Applications are Invited for PhD Common Entrance Test in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram

4 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"res mem .aapne isme kya koi legally action lene ka further plan banaya hai ya nahi .…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 1, 2015 to Regarding shortlisting criteria for the post of librarian in National Green Tribunal

30 Jun 5, 2015

"aisi condition IIM indore me bhi hui thi Library professional Assistant ki post ke l…"

shraddha shahane replied May 26, 2015 to Regarding shortlisting criteria for the post of librarian in National Green Tribunal

30 Jun 5, 2015

"is tarah  post ko fill karne ka trend sabhi central govt ke institutes me hai khas t…"

shraddha shahane replied May 26, 2015 to Regarding shortlisting criteria for the post of librarian in National Green Tribunal

30 Jun 5, 2015

"Pl. consult advocate for that injustice before interview"

shraddha shahane replied May 25, 2015 to Regarding shortlisting criteria for the post of librarian in National Green Tribunal

30 Jun 5, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop