LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Baskar Selvaraj's Forum (44)

Forum Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Setup a Digital Library using 'Open Digital Library OS' and keep uploading few ebook…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Sep 2, 2023 to REQUEST FOR IDEAS FOR ORGANIZING EVENTS IN A COLLEGE LIBRARY

4 Sep 5, 2023

"Use PiWiGo.  It's completely free and open source software. Manage your photo librar…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Sep 2, 2023 to Photo Gallery Software

5 Oct 25, 2023
Reply by Amit

"Download 'Open Digital Library OS' and install.  It contains latest version of Koha…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Sep 2, 2023 to How to setup elibrary for my college

2 Sep 2, 2023
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

"Dear member, While replying to forum messages, I request the members not to copy and…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Aug 12, 2021 to Integration of Koha with Moodle LMS

2 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

"If you can give the desktop for remote access, I can look into the problem. My mail…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Apr 9, 2021 to Installing Koha 20 in Ubuntu Bionic: koha-common: Depends: libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl

10 May 2, 2021
Reply by V John Alexander

"The package ' libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl' is available in the Ubuntu Bionic…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Apr 9, 2021 to Installing Koha 20 in Ubuntu Bionic: koha-common: Depends: libmojolicious-plugin-openapi-perl

10 May 2, 2021
Reply by V John Alexander

"The latest live DVD ISO for DSpace and Koha can be downloaded from https://sourcefor…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Mar 30, 2021 to Latest Live DVD for Koha and DSpace

2 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Narendra Rohila

"The total size of the OS is more than 20+ GB and it is not downloadable. The DIGIMAT…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Apr 17, 2020 to DIGIMAT Digital Library Software (OS) Now Free for all Educational Institutions in India

5 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

"This free edition is not eligible for AMC.  You can use it as long as you like it."

Baskar Selvaraj replied Apr 16, 2020 to DIGIMAT Digital Library Software (OS) Now Free for all Educational Institutions in India

5 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

"The DIGIMAT OS is integrated and pre-configured with the following Free/Open Source…"

Baskar Selvaraj replied Apr 14, 2020 to DIGIMAT Digital Library Software (OS) Now Free for all Educational Institutions in India

5 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Baskar Selvaraj

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop