LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

prahaladaraomungara's Forum (28)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"i agree with badan to add further all staff should be very cordial to all users, sup…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 26, 2009 to Personal Hospitality services

3 May 17, 2011
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

"its very easy u have access to consortia of various databases through inflibnet/ugc…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 26, 2009 to Initiating digital library in engineering colleges.

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Ratnesh Kumar Sharma

"i will agree with saini further to add in case of cd/dvd resources once you procure…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 26, 2009 to Request for clearing doubt

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by DAMODHARAN,P.G

"dear saini its nice to see many collegues with M Phil/ Ph D let me put this way plea…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 23, 2009 to What is the applicability of M.Phil. (LIS) from distance education which not supports by UGC?

4 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by O. P. Saini

"different people will express /experience different .Please put problems in generic…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 23, 2009 to Digital Library

6 May 10, 2019
Reply by Manjeet

"if u see reasonably every isp/cell provider claims coverage al most collectively all…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 23, 2009 to How Consortium are useful to reduce the "Digital Devide" special reference to India ?

1 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by prahaladaraomungara

"thank u for this nice thought provoking discussion sir"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 22, 2009 to What is the applicability of M.Phil. (LIS) from distance education which not supports by UGC?

4 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by O. P. Saini

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop