LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

prahaladaraomungara's Forum (28)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"you are mixing all at atime dear. Each have it s merits and meaning. News letter dea…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Jun 15, 2009 to Information net/forum on company's private website

1 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by prahaladaraomungara

"dear saini u are right , Jealousy is state of mind of person , every body aspires re…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Jun 15, 2009 to What is "Professional Jealousy" ?

2 Jun 15, 2009

"Be clear what u hve to do and select an area where u wish to contribute. The currenc…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Jun 10, 2009 to How to select the phd titles at present days (any details)

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by O. P. Saini

"Dear friend digital library initiatives i had started in 1996 with ieee electronic l…"

prahaladaraomungara replied May 6, 2009 to Digital Library

6 May 10, 2019
Reply by Manjeet

"of course partial only. Here it not technology tansfer but technology adaptation i.e…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 28, 2009 to discussion about technology transfer

1 Apr 28, 2009

"i wll sufice to wonderful reply of saini kndly read gilshrist manual of thesaurus co…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 28, 2009 to thesaurus construction

2 Apr 28, 2009

"yes to make pulishers to work on healthy guidelines . The role of library the amount…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 27, 2009 to Should Libraries call for Tenders?

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Major Singh Padam

"role librarinas in information management engineering education role of library"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 27, 2009 to need title for Phd

5 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Shamji Parmar

"Identifying people / making to contribute / bringing together in the egoistic cultur…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 26, 2009 to Charted Members for LIS Profession

6 Apr 26, 2009

"i agree with burman but before attending any work shop /course one should be prepare…"

prahaladaraomungara replied Apr 26, 2009 to How to organize workshops and seminars more productive

2 Apr 26, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop