LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Anjali Sharma's Forum (24)

Forum Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Good efforts. Congrats for this great start."

Anjali Sharma replied Jan 27, 2011 to Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE): http://oajse.com/

37 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by AJITH J

"what z ur email ID Sir"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 17, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

"Thanks Mr. parvez I want to know more from you on digital software and their process…"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 17, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011

"Hello frnds, I want to ask u that if anyone knows how to stand a digital libraries…"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 12, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011

"Hello everyone i also want to raise this question to all U, if anyone kows plz let m…"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 12, 2010 to Want to publish full text article in any online journal

12 May 30, 2011

"gud to hear. Best of luck. I hope u will do your best there."

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 8, 2010 to Librarian Welfare Association will be Opened Shortly

14 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

"I think performance appraisal should be a duty of higher authorities only they can w…"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 5, 2010 to About Performance Based Appraisal System

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Anjali Sharma

"let me answer you in 1. yes there is a link between Net and librarian job at higher…"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 5, 2010 to Relevance of NET exams for Library Professionals?

6 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by RAJEEV KUMAR

"I think decision making process is the power of any Librarian becoz there is many th…"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 5, 2010 to How decision making process help in Library management?

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"should be in the hands of librarian becoz library commitee is just instruct for doin…"

Anjali Sharma replied Oct 5, 2010 to Centralization of delegation of powers regarding management in the libraries.

5 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Jayshree Dave

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop