LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dobariya Namrata P.'s Forum (33)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Munesh Kumar, Thanks for your immense effort to develop quiz on Copyright. Its…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Mar 13, 2018 to Test Your Knowledge on Copyright through Quiz

12 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Munesh Sir, Pls send the same e-book if possible. My email ID is namratapaghada…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Jan 4, 2018 to Free Full Text E-Books for UGC NET Exam (MCQ)

252 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by karthik p

"Respected Sir,  Amazing work you have been done. Kindly send me the same e- book on…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Jan 4, 2018 to Free Full Text E-Books for UGC NET Exam (MCQ)

252 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by karthik p

"Hi, Pls guide me what is the last date and procedure for apply to the post of Librar…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Dec 11, 2017 to KVS Amended Scheme & Syllabus of Librarian Recruitment

4 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Ganesh kumar

"Dear sir, Excellent work you have done on DSpace. I will try to give maximum answers…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Nov 7, 2017 to Possible Questions on DSpace

23 Oct 9, 2019

"Hallo, I am doing PGDLAN from ignou so, I would like to know that can we do synopsi…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Mar 14, 2017 to Synopsis Format for PGDLAN

17 May 30, 2020
Reply by SURYAKANTA JENA

"Dear Munesh Kumar, Congratulations to do great work! I would like to create the moo…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Dec 5, 2016 to Implementation of Moodle at your College

6 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

"Pls send me the same to my ID: namratapaghadar@yahoo.com"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Dec 5, 2016 to Koha training and AMC

27 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Dobariya Namrata P.

"Respected sir, The site is really very good. I have registered my self for digital…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Nov 27, 2016 to How to make a digital Library

4 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Dobariya Namrata P.

"Dear madam, I appreciate your efforts towards net aspirants. my request to add me o…"

Dobariya Namrata P. replied Aug 2, 2016 to LIS Links Coaching Centre for UGC NET Examination December 2016 Conducted by CBSE

15 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop