LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"    Dear Ms. Baishya,   For any inspection team visiting the Library certain issues…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 19, 2011 to AICTE visit

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kankana B Badan

"    Dear Sri Jain,   What is your question? (1) How to do User Studies or (2) Why to…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 19, 2011 to user studies

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by KUSUM Saini

"    Dear Sri Habda,   Thanks for your mail and the important issue you have raised.…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 19, 2011 to Is the policy of certain international journals publishing LIS articles by charging hefty amount from authors justifialbe

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"    Dear Sri Dewangan,   There are several foreign Book suppliers in various cities.…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 19, 2011 to purchase of foriegen books

1 Oct 19, 2011

"I understand about AICTE-INDEST consortium and that it is not that cheap like those…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 16, 2011 to Latest AICTE Norms for Engineering Colleges

9 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Balvant Tandel

"    Dear Mandira;   I understand your concern and it is indeed justified. The AICTE…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 16, 2011 to Latest AICTE Norms for Engineering Colleges

9 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Balvant Tandel

"    Dear Sri Jo tonXing,   Thanks for your mail. Your comment took me to a journey d…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 15, 2011 to How to Get Experience When No One Interested to Recruit a Fresher

4 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by CHETANYA SHARMA

"Dear Dr. Sharma, Thanks for providing this information. However, I have tried search…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 12, 2011 to Unlock the promise of your researcher​(Indigenou​s Knowledge)

1 Oct 12, 2011

"Dear Sri Handa,   As your service is regularised or confirmed in a time scale appoin…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 11, 2011 to Is probation period also considered in regular period in Govt. Job for further promotion?

6 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"  Thank you very much. It is indeed an extremely handy and valuable information. Sid…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 11, 2011 to Some Useful Resources for Library and Information Professionals in India

9 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by ATARSINGH PAL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop