LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear sri Mukesh Bharti Of Course the seniors has a moral responsibility but unfortu…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 12, 2012 to why Library profession is in poor position in India

25 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear Sri Dureja, Do you have government formulation of staff requirement for various…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 11, 2012 to Number of posts of Lib Inf Assts, Lib Inf Officer etc as per govt of India categorisation order ?

5 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by PAUL TUTU

"Dear Sri Mukesh Bharti, The issue you have addressed is extremely important as our…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 9, 2012 to why Library profession is in poor position in India

25 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear Sri Kapil Agrawal, Thanks for your post and the question. I am going to illust…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Feb 10, 2012 to interdisciplinary research

5 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by surendra kumar soni

"Dear Sri O.P. Saini, Thanks for your post that addresses an well established yet m…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Feb 7, 2012 to Tendering for Purchasing of Books.

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by O. P. Saini

"Dear Sri H. Karthiban, Thanks for your post and I completely agree with Sri Hrmanpre…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Feb 2, 2012 to Best Ph.D thesis titles for future research

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Karthiban Harikrishnan

"Dear Sri Debasis Paul, The most relevant and practical way is to visit the Departme…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Feb 2, 2012 to Dissertation Topic

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Sr Jo tonXing, Thanks for your post and replying back after two months. I presu…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 31, 2012 to M.L.I.Sc. Degree holder appplying for Library Attendent?

10 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Langmuanjohn Tonsing

"Dear Sri Vaithiyanathan H, I have gone through your post and I fully agree to Sri H…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 18, 2012 to ARTICLE PUBLISHING IN JOURNALS

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by VAITHIYANATHAN

"Dear Ms. Babita Hembram, Thanks for your post. Good Wishes for starting a new Medica…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 18, 2012 to Ideal Medical Library in Today's Context

1 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop