LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"This is neither new and nor uncommon. As I heard (I have not checked personally hen…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 31, 2012 to There is no need of LIS Qualification to be a LIBRARIAN in Private sector.

8 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Rajnish

"I Agree with Sri Naqvi:  The issue has two distinctly different faces. One is subst…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 30, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear Sri Mukesh C. Bharti, Thanks for your post and comments, which, I presume, spri…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 29, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear Sri Soumen Kayal: I have gone through your post . I am afraid, I could not unde…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 27, 2012 to slove the trend of preservation from LISA

2 May 30, 2012
Reply by Debashish Mukherjee

"Dear Sri Mukesh C Bharti, Thanks for your post, as both of us have commented to sev…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 27, 2012 to How Library profession will progress in flood of purchased Library Degrees and poor selection committees: who is responsible?

22 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Dear Sri Jeba Joselin. Thanks for your post. I have just one single point of concer…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 20, 2012 to Libraries are the "People Universites"! Librarians are the "Kingmakers" !

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Thanks Sri Biju Varghese for your reply and your perception on NET as it tries to en…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 15, 2012 to Impact of NET on Higher Education in India

7 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dr Prem

"Thanks for your comments regarding the private Universities and their productivity.…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 15, 2012 to Impact of NET on Higher Education in India

7 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dr Prem

"Dear Dr. Upadhyay; Thanks for your post. As I presume, the UGC's effort was to ensu…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 14, 2012 to Impact of NET on Higher Education in India

7 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dr Prem

"Dear Sri ravish Verma: Please inquire from Association of Indian Universities or UG…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 30, 2012 to Private Universities of Rajasthan is offering PhD in library science without establishing Library science Department is it valid from UGC.........

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Ravish Verma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop