February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sri Baldev k. Arya, Thanks for your post and addressing an important issue wh…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 12, 2012 to what is the action against fraud distributor of journals

2 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by SHASHISHEKHAR. N

"Dear Ms. Mala A, Maintaining records of all activities is always advisable. I am not…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 12, 2012 to MAINTAINING THE RECORDS OF REPROGRAPHIC SERVICE BY LIBRARIAN

19 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"I wonder whether such teams include a library professional who has adequate knowledg…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 9, 2012 to Engineering College visit by W.B.State Govt. Official

8 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Ashok Mistry

"Dear Ms. Mala A.      Thanks for your post and the issue you have raised. As I no…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 5, 2012 to Importance of attending conference,seminsr, workshop,paper presentation in relation to Govt.job

5 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"Thanks. However please keep in mind that what I have mentioned is a general and rath…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 3, 2012 to Method of taking Charges

6 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Bharat B Alasandi

"Thanks."

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 3, 2012 to Method of taking Charges

6 Sep 7, 2012

"Dear Ms. Mala A, Thanks for your post and addressing an issue which is among few t…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 3, 2012 to Criteria for good reference librarian

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by maddisetty balaji

"Dear Mr. Manzar Ahmad, Thanks for your post and for addressing an important practic…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 2, 2012 to Method of taking Charges

6 Sep 7, 2012

"Dear Sri Mukesh c. Bharti, In our Library, we keep both the prices.We maintain two…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 2, 2012 to Acc.Register should be contained discounted price or actual publisher price of books,needed your suggetion

13 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Ms. Mala A. I presume that the books which are specimen copies are not purchas…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Aug 15, 2012 to Inclusion of Specimen copy in the accession register

15 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Biru Tandon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop