LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"You are welcome!"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 30, 2012 to Documents to be send to UGC after passing NET

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Sri Jason baby: Thanks for your post. I just want to know the purpose. Is it…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 29, 2012 to How To Write Training/internship Report in a Library

3 Oct 30, 2012

"DEAR SRI SIVRAJ PANDEY: I CONVEY DUSSERA GREETINGS TO YOU. BY THE WAY, I AM NOT RE…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 29, 2012 to Documents to be send to UGC after passing NET

3 Oct 30, 2012

"Dear Sri Ajay Jadav, Thanks for your post & HAPPY DUSSERA or SHUVO BOJOYA (in B…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 29, 2012 to Bibliographical source

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ajay Yadav

"I appreciate Ms. Vasumathi's comments. Yes! this should be the spirits.The attribute…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 9, 2012 to WAYS TO PROVE OURSELF BEST IN THE FIELD "LIS"

16 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Veeresh Hiremath

"Dear Sri Kamlakar Dhabale, Thanks for your reply. However, I am still at dark about…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 9, 2012 to Social Work college Library Professionals

3 Oct 9, 2012

"Dear Ms. Mala A. Thanks for your post. Yes, it is true that though many of us enjoy…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 9, 2012 to WAYS TO PROVE OURSELF BEST IN THE FIELD "LIS"

16 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Veeresh Hiremath

"Dear Sri Kamlakar Dhabale, Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, I could not make out…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 9, 2012 to Social Work college Library Professionals

3 Oct 9, 2012

"Dear Sri Vijaysrinath Kanchi, I have seen at least one name; that of  Prof. Amitab…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 3, 2012 to Are there any Ph D guides in our LisLinks Forum?

1 Oct 3, 2012

"Dear Sri Deepak Singh, The book by Radhika RamaSubban & Shireen Jejeebhoy Women'…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 1, 2012 to Urgent need

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Deepak Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop