I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Wednesday
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8
Dr. Shakti Vats posted a status
"Good morning and Greeting of the day! Dear Dr. Bandan and Esteemed Members, I hope this message finds you all in good health and high"
Apr 5

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sri Chatterjee, Thanks for your post. As I understand, getting the rules from…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 5, 2019 to Promotion Rules for WB Medical College Librarians

5 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Dear Sri Narendra Kumar, Thanks for your post. The easiest way is to fix up your ow…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 28, 2019 to Seeking Discount Policy on Books

2 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by Narender Kumar

"Dear Sri Amarnath S. Jinde, Thanks for your post. I presume you have referred to AIC…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 28, 2019 to Facilities to Access the Online Courses is Essential.

1 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Janab Hafijul Mondal Sahab, Thanks for your post. As I understand, there may b…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 27, 2019 to How to Face Ph.D. Admission / Entrance Interview

5 Mar 27, 2019

"Please see your comment Box. Sincerely, Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 27, 2019 to Writing an Effective Letter for Book Purchase

1 Mar 27, 2019

"Dear Sri Ram Singh, You can ask from subscription period for 365 days from date of…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 25, 2019 to Terms and Conditions for Subscription of Electronic Resources as per GOI

2 Mar 25, 2019

"Dear Mr. Tota Suresh, Thanks for your post. Since a college is closed and its assets…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 15, 2019 to Transferring the Physical Collection of a Library to Another Library

3 Mar 15, 2019

"Dear Ms. Satya P. Shetty, Thanks for your post. In West Bengal all College Librarian…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 12, 2019 to Retirement Age for Assistant Librarian in College

11 Mar 12, 2019

"Dear Ms. Satya P. Shetty, Recently, the West Bengal Govt. announced 65 Years as Reti…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 12, 2019 to Retirement Age for Assistant Librarian in College

11 Mar 12, 2019

"Congratulations. As I am writing this post, the ceremony has already taken place. I…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 1, 2019 to Felicitation of Dr. Badan Barman by Ranganathan Society For Social Welfare and Library Development (RSSWLD)

16 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Apresh Mishra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop