Videos

• Add Videos

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (914)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Bravo! An excellent Analysis indeed! Thank you Abilash! "

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 17 to A Skilled Librarian

7 Apr 24
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sri Chatterjee, Please see my reply in your comment Box. Sincerely, Siddhartha…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 9 to Promotion Rules for WB Medical College Librarians

5 Apr 18
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Dear Sri Nagaraju, Thanks for your post. On the very onset, I must confess that I…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 6 to How to Design a Short Term Course for Library Users

5 Apr 14
Reply by nagaraju

"Dear Sri Chatterjee, Thanks for your post. As I understand, getting the rules from…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 6 to Promotion Rules for WB Medical College Librarians

5 Apr 18
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Dear Sri Narendra Kumar, Thanks for your post. The easiest way is to fix up your ow…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 29 to Seeking Discount Policy on Books

2 Apr 4
Reply by SUNAINA PRAJAPATI

"Dear Sri Amarnath S. Jinde, Thanks for your post. I presume you have referred to AIC…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 29 to Facilities to Access the Online Courses is Essential.

1 Mar 29
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Janab Hafijul Mondal Sahab, Thanks for your post. As I understand, there may b…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 28 to How to Face Ph.D. Admission / Entrance Interview

5 Mar 28

"Please see your comment Box. Sincerely, Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 28 to Writing an Effective Letter for Book Purchase

1 Mar 28

"Dear Sri Ram Singh, You can ask from subscription period for 365 days from date of…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 26 to Terms and Conditions for Subscription of Electronic Resources as per GOI

2 Mar 26

"Dear Ms. Shubhangi Agarwal, Thank you so very much for your post. I believe that thi…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Mar 20 to How to Increase Library Users

12 Sep 18
Reply by PRAKASH BHIMRAO KARE

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service