LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ms.Bajal, Thanks for your response. You may approach Mahindra& Mahindra Fou…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 9, 2019 to Requirement of Grant for NGO Library

4 May 12, 2019
Reply by SUGANDHA BAJAJ

"Dear Ms. Bajaj, You may try "PROJECT HOPE", WHO, USAID, ford Foundation, Aga Khan Fo…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 8, 2019 to Requirement of Grant for NGO Library

4 May 12, 2019
Reply by SUGANDHA BAJAJ

"Dear Sri Chriss Thomas, Thanks for your comment. Your friend is absolutely correct.…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 8, 2019 to How to Enter a New Edition of a Book in Accession Register in Place of the Old One

5 May 8, 2019
Reply by Chriss Thomas

"Dear Sri Sreehari, K.V. Thanks for your post. Please read carefully UGC's rules for…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 6, 2019 to PhD Through Distance Mode - 2019

7 May 6, 2019
Reply by Sreehari K V

"Dear Chriss Thomas, Thanks for your post. It seems from your post that you want to r…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 3, 2019 to How to Enter a New Edition of a Book in Accession Register in Place of the Old One

5 May 8, 2019
Reply by Chriss Thomas

"Dear Sri T Ramabhadraiah rajiv Thanks for your post but unfortunately, I could no…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 21, 2019 to How to Enter Loss of Bill Details in Accession Register

3 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by SHIVA KANAKALA

"Congratulations Sir! Proud to be your student. Remain fit and active like you always…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 17, 2019 to Prof. Amitabha Chatterjee Awarded ILA-Dr. P. S. G. Kumar Lifetime Achievement Award, 2018

5 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by AMITABHA CHATTERJEE

"Bravo! An excellent Analysis indeed! Thank you Abilash! "

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 16, 2019 to A Skilled Librarian

7 Apr 23, 2019
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sri Chatterjee, Please see my reply in your comment Box. Sincerely, Siddhartha…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 8, 2019 to Promotion Rules for WB Medical College Librarians

5 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"Dear Sri Nagaraju, Thanks for your post. On the very onset, I must confess that I…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Apr 5, 2019 to How to Design a Short Term Course for Library Users

5 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by Dr.K.Nagaraju

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop