LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Ms. Dharitri Mallick's Forum (44)

Forum Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank u sir for giving this info...But how can we get the Fitment Table? If one has…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Jul 9, 2012 to what is the Qualification and Pay Scale for Assistant Librarian in an Engineering College as Per AICTE Norms

27 Jul 9, 2012

"Congratsssss..........."

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Jun 22, 2012 to KALA Presented National Awards to Prof.Harsha Parekh, Sri R. S.Venkataraju, Prof.K. S.Deshpande, Dr.K.K.Banerjee and Dr. Badan Barman

39 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by S.B.Sharma

"Thanks Apurba for ur valuable Information. Can u elaborately explain me abt this Lea…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Jun 7, 2012 to Information regarding the Rules of Leave in both Govt. & Private Service

3 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Ms. Dharitri Mallick

"thnx 4ur nice comment.."

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied May 20, 2012 to If your Organisation doesn't allow you for higher studies or doesn't want to give NOC for applying any other suitable & better opportunities then what to do or how to deal with it ???

6 May 20, 2012

"Thank you very much for your nice reply ."

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied May 11, 2012 to If your Organisation doesn't allow you for higher studies or doesn't want to give NOC for applying any other suitable & better opportunities then what to do or how to deal with it ???

6 May 20, 2012

" If we are acquiring all the qualifications, eligibility, experiences, etc...as the…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Apr 23, 2012 to "Your Suggestions and support are great to me for drafting 6th Law of Library"-"Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

16 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Hello Sir,   First of all I would like to greet u that u have raised dis valuable &a…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Apr 23, 2012 to "Your Suggestions and support are great to me for drafting 6th Law of Library"-"Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

16 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"There are so many Library sites where u can get the Library Rules & Regulation i…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Apr 3, 2012 to Academic library rules & regulation

2 Apr 3, 2012

"I think Fine should always be there for every category library user irrespective of…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Apr 3, 2012 to In library taking fine from faculty is valid or not?

12 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"In our Library we always give Notice to students to return the books before Summer V…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Apr 3, 2012 to Book Circulation in vacation time ?

8 Apr 3, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop