First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr.L.M.Khan's Forum (109)

Forum Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir  please mail me  lalmohamamed@yahoo.com "

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Nov 23, 2013 to PGDLAN (IGNOU) Study Material

50 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by SHRIKANT KUMAR

"Dear friends  In the past time only books are comes in the library and they entered…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Nov 16, 2013 to Adding gifted / specimen books in main Accession Register

17 Aug 10, 2021
Reply by Bhavna Choudhary

"please send a quotation for 60,000 books at lalmohamamed@yahoo.com"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Oct 1, 2013 to Daphne Systems Pvt. Ltd.: Two Years Warrenty on RFID Hardware Products for Library

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Dilip Poudyal

"Dear Sir I think you have much experience about handling situation in the library wi…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Aug 17, 2013 to Kind of Interview Questions for the Post of Deputy Librarian in Central University of Himachal

2 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

"Dear Friends If you have a one Library in your institute for all courses no need of…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Aug 3, 2013 to Is It Compulsory to Maintain a Separate Register

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Sir  you are right and doing good job for library profession. But sir I want to say…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Jul 6, 2013 to Advertisements in LISLinks

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"My certificate could not open on my computer. Massage show that password cap letter…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Jul 4, 2013 to About UGC NET E-Certificate Dec 2012

19 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Krishna nand singh

"If you have any notice or circular please post their or send me also on my mail  lal…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Jul 4, 2013 to UGC guideline Librarian minimum hours in a day OR Months in the college guidelines

10 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Nandkishore Patidar

"Sir  It's a good management and right solution of problem.  Thank a lot. "

Dr.L.M.Khan replied May 3, 2013 to Important: Can I Have More Than One Accession Register

16 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"It's a good job against ugc cheating. ugc is a white elephant. No need of this type…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Mar 25, 2013 to Government Plans NET and GATE Under Centralised Body

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop