LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ajay M's Forum (12)

Forum Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi."

Ajay M replied Aug 14, 2013 to Why aided Colleges and Universities are not recruited full time Asst. Librarians / Librarian?

3 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Dr.K. SRIDHAR

"Dear Dr. Singh,   You have shown the  whole world "True Story of Current scenario Li…"

Ajay M replied Aug 8, 2013 to Libraries without Librarians - Article published in University News

10 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Ganesh

"Dear Sir, Thanks for the list, can I know where they will conduct the course work (…"

Ajay M replied Jul 25, 2013 to Solapur University Entrance Examination for Ph. D Admission

9 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"I want to Know, when their is No Dept of LIS & full time Librarian/s for the Uni…"

Ajay M replied Jul 25, 2013 to Solapur University Entrance Examination for Ph. D Admission

9 Jul 25, 2013

"Because I have did my M.L.I.Sc. and I am working in an Engineering college, So wante…"

Ajay M replied Jul 25, 2013 to I regret from bottom of my heart for lines I have written, which gives the wrong meaning. This is wrong information.

6 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Pawan Kumar Sharma

"Dear Sir, Can you pls provide the list of guides in Solapur University? & also…"

Ajay M replied Jul 24, 2013 to Solapur University Entrance Examination for Ph. D Admission

9 Jul 25, 2013

"No, that is not mentioned in the document attached, Only Pay Scale is mentioned in t…"

Ajay M replied Jul 24, 2013 to I regret from bottom of my heart for lines I have written, which gives the wrong meaning. This is wrong information.

6 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Pawan Kumar Sharma

"Well said Dr. M. Koteswara Rao. UGC should stop LIS Learning in distance mode or el…"

Ajay M replied Jul 24, 2013 to Unemployment is increasing among library students, why?

21 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by BIJU.R

"Solapur university does not have Library & Information Science Department &…"

Ajay M replied Jul 24, 2013 to Solapur University Entrance Examination for Ph. D Admission

9 Jul 25, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop