LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

muhammed siyad p s's Forum (11)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Good initiative. Congratulations may I know date for submitting abstract and final f…"

muhammed siyad p s replied Jul 31, 2023 to Call for Book Chapters for “Digital Literacy and Information Fluency: Building Essential ICT Skills"

5 Jul 31, 2023
Reply by VISHWANATH PRATAP SINGH

"Dear Sonaj Kailas Great question In my explanation to the government I include the s…"

muhammed siyad p s replied Jul 6, 2018 to UGC Librarians are Useless, But Grade Librarians in Aided Colleges are Better than UGC Librarians

13 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by muhammed siyad p s

"Thank you so much sir you did a great job It is the clear answer to the problem we a…"

muhammed siyad p s replied Jul 6, 2018 to UGC Librarians are Useless, But Grade Librarians in Aided Colleges are Better than UGC Librarians

13 Jul 6, 2018

"there are direct appointments but limited. The rest of your comment is true"

13 Jul 6, 2018

"Sorry It is a relevant question my explanation to the government include the same an…"

13 Jul 6, 2018

"Dear Respected Sir, Have you fully read their write up which I scanned and uploaded…"

muhammed siyad p s replied Jul 3, 2018 to UGC Librarians are Useless, But Grade Librarians in Aided Colleges are Better than UGC Librarians

13 Jul 6, 2018

"Please see http://lislinks.com/ go to menu "Circular,Sample and Resume" .where pdf f…"

muhammed siyad p s replied Jul 30, 2014 to Librarian is a teaching or Non-Teaching as per UGC

7 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by CHARAN

"thank you very much Mr.Naheem and sorry for the late reply"

muhammed siyad p s replied Jul 29, 2014 to What is the salary of Grade iv Librarian in Aided Colleges (Kerala).

2 Jul 29, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop