LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. S. Binoy Singh's Forum (9)

Forum Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Requested to change from Librarian to Library and Information Officer."

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Apr 6, 2017 to Librarian become Principal in Degree College in Uttar Pradesh

27 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Vishal Raizada

" Plj tel me whatt kind of library poster."

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Aug 9, 2016 to Soft Copy of Library Poster

8 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Ranjit K Rajbangshi

"Sir how to get advertisement form for the recruitment for 22  post of librarian in M…"

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Dec 10, 2015 to NET Neutrality DoT Committee Report, May 2015

4 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Ananya Sharma

"Make Assistant Librarian Non teaching post this will help to developed the professio…"

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Dec 10, 2015 to Is it justified to have a NET for Assistant Librarian?

17 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Pramod Singh

"for this we need to complain to Human Resources Minister for needful act. "

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Dec 10, 2015 to Is it justified to have a NET for Assistant Librarian?

17 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Pramod Singh

"sir please give me all the previous years questions paper of combined set for paper…"

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Dec 9, 2015 to Combined Set Paper I General, Teaching Aptitude, Research Methodology UGC & CBSE

7 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

"converted into non-teaching post in new UGC plan and new pay commission and also the…"

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Jan 19, 2015 to In New UGC Plan and Pay Commission, Librarian Post is Converted to Non Teaching and Low Pay Scale

42 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Renganathan.R

"  Thank u for this information  please send me the book on this email id (binoysalam…"

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Jan 19, 2015 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude

1223 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by subha sharma

"KOHA it is little dificult to use without proper knowledge of KOHA. Don't wory dude…"

Dr. S. Binoy Singh replied Jun 17, 2014 to Regarding KOHA Help

6 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Dr. S. Binoy Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop