LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's Forum (382)

Forum Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"sir your discussion topic is very interested I think someone should work on this top…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 25, 2012 to May Artificial Intelligence help in library classification?

14 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Thank you sir for valuable information I request you please  send on  my E- mail dig…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 18, 2012 to Andhra Pradesh Public Services Commission Library and Information Science Question Paper – Dec 2010

24 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by V. Satyanarayana

"ok"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 15, 2012 to NAAC Draft Manual for Library

5 May 5, 2016
Reply by B.Srinivasarao Librarian

"thanking you sir, How are you? how is your Ph. D. going on? Digambar B Waghmare (L…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 10, 2012 to List of Journals in Library and Information with impact Factors

11 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Helen Nneka Eke

"Thanks  "

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 8, 2012 to List of Journals in Library and Information with impact Factors

11 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Helen Nneka Eke

"Dear Akash singh I agree with your view  ILA organisation/President  should do somet…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 8, 2012 to Answer of ILA President Dr.D V Singh towards E-Mail campaign - ILA get well soon

18 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by kakali kumari

"thanks for reply "

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 6, 2012 to List of Journals in Library and Information with impact Factors

11 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Helen Nneka Eke

"Hi  Brijesh H. R. Verma Thanks for reply I enclosed herewith UGC regulations on Mi…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 5, 2012 to Librarian is under teaching or non teaching post in engineering college according to AICTE norm

5 Apr 10, 2012

"Dear Surender Kumar, as per UGC rules Librarian is under Non- Vacational teaching…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Apr 5, 2012 to Librarian is under teaching or non teaching post in engineering college according to AICTE norm

5 Apr 10, 2012

"It is great opportunity for the librarian to apply his/ her knowledge using I. T &am…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Mar 15, 2012 to what do you think about Uses and growth of Technology now changing the criteria for selection In our profession.

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop