LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Survey Questionnaire (25)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Survey on Open Textbooks and Libraries

Hello, We are alumni of the University of Mumbai. For our research paper titled 'Open Textbooks and Libraries', we are conducting this sur…

Started by Gautami Jagadhane

0 Oct 31, 2021

Questionnaire for Library Professionals’ About Their Opinions and Thoughts on “Feasibility Study on Community Service by the Academic Libraries in India Towards the Adopted Villages by the Institution

Respected Library Professionals I am Pradip Kumar Singha, Research Scholar in the Department of LISc, Assam University Silchar, under the s…

Started by Pradip

0 Oct 29, 2021

A Study of Awareness and Utilization of SWAYAM courses among Library and Information Science Professionals in India

Dear Respondent,Greetings of the day!I am conducting a short survey to understand the Awareness and Utilization of SWAYAM courses among Lib…

Started by Sudha Upadhyay

2 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Sudha Upadhyay

Job Satisfaction Among Library and Information Science Professionals in Delhi and NCR

I've invited you to fill out a form: Job Satisfaction among Library and Information Science Professionals in Delhi and NCR Dear Respondent,…

Started by DS Negi

0 Oct 12, 2021

Seeking Response from LIS Fraternity in a Survey on Research Culture of LIS Professionals

Greetings to all, We are conducting a research survey entitled "Research Culture among LIS Professionals: Challenges and Dilemmas". The mai…

Started by Banani Das

0 Sep 19, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop