LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Survey Questionnaire (25)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Online Survey on "Work-Life Balance Among Library & Information Science Professionals Working in Higher Educational Institutions in North-East India: A Study"

Respected Sir/Madam You are invited to participate in this survey titled “Work-life balance among LIS Professionals working in Higher Educa…

Started by rajesh.aldarthi

0 Aug 3, 2022

Use of Google Drive in Academic Libraries

Dear Sir.Madam, I am conducting a survey on the topic ”Use of Google Drive in Academic Libraries”. I would need only a few minutes of your…

Started by Subhash Khode

1 Jul 19, 2022
Reply by Subhash Khode

Here Anyone is working under MoD

Any LIS memeber working in/under any department of ministry of defence 

Started by Suresh Vyas

5 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Babli Rani

A study on factors affecting Quality of Work Life - with special reference to Library professionals

A study on factors affecting Quality of Work Life - with special reference to Library professionals Dear Respondent,Thank you first of al…

Started by NITESH SINGH PAWAR

1 May 10, 2022
Reply by NITESH SINGH PAWAR

Identifying and Analyzing the Relationship Between Library Anxiety and Emotional Intelligence: A Practising Librarian's Perspective(Librarians study)

Dear Sir / Madam,  My name is Anjali BIniwale, I am a second year student at SHPT School of Library Science, SNDT Women's University, Churc…

Started by Anjali Biniwale

0 Apr 6, 2022

Survey questionnaire for educational purpose only

Sir / Madam,  As part of my studies, I am conducting research on Identifying and Analyzing the connection between Library Anxiety and Emoti…

Started by Anjali Biniwale

0 Mar 6, 2022

Library Standards Survey

This is just a small survey, not for any research work but to bring uniformity among library professional. https://forms.gle/W98iZA1fqLRcfd

Started by Anoop kumar Ekka

0 Mar 1, 2022

COVID-19 Survey on LIS Students of India: Online Learning Experiences and Challenges

Dear Respondent, Greetings of the day! I am conducting a short survey to understand the COVID-19 Survey on LIS Students of India : Onli…

Started by DS Negi

0 Jan 27, 2022

Digital Information Literacy Skills among the Library and Information Science Students of India

Dear Respondent,Greetings of the day!I am conducting a short survey to understand the Digital Information Literacy Skills among the Library…

Started by DS Negi

0 Jan 22, 2022

COVID 19 effect on PVT jobs Sector among the LIS professional India survey

Greetings of the day!I am conducting a short survey to understand the COVID 19 effect on PVT jobs Sector among the LIS professional India…

Started by DS Negi

0 Jan 17, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop