Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Other Discussions (9,931)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Best Plagiarism-Detection Software for Institute at Cheapest Cost

Dear  professionals, Please suggest which one is suitable plagiarism-detection software for the educational institute. What is the cost for…

Started by poonam sharma

10 Jul 30
Reply by Check For Plag

Administrator

LIS Academy Recommendations Submitted to the Chairman, National Education Policy Drafting Committee

Dear Professional Friends,LIS Academy thanks all the LIS Professionals who attended the consultative meeting organized by LIS Academy held…

Started by Badan Barman

0 Jul 30

Representative

Dr. R. Parameswaran has Joined as University Librarian at Central University Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu

Dear All, It my pleasure to share you all that Dr. R. Parameswaran has joined as  University Librarian at Central University Thiruvarur, Ta…

Started by Mr.Manikandan

5 Jul 29
Reply by AkiNik Publications

Criteria of Good Academic Record is Removed!

Hello All, Is it true that Criteria of good academic record has been removed from assistant professor profile? Kindly, confirm the same. Th…

Started by Himanshu Kohli

2 Jul 26
Reply by Himanshu Kohli

Administrator

Utilisation of LIS Links Forum Platform

Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'   Martin Luther King, Jr Dear All It has been a very gracio…

Started by Munesh Kumar

4 Jul 24
Reply by Munesh Kumar

An Article on LIS Education, Employment and the Most Popular Blogs on LIS

Dear all, I am happy to share the most awaited article of mine which was published a couple of months ago. The article is about LIS educati…

Started by Wasim Rahaman

10 Jul 23
Reply by Wasim Rahaman

Definition of Consistently Good Academic Record

Hello, Can anyone tell what's the requirement under consistently good academic record for Assistant Librarian/Professor profile? As i have…

Started by Himanshu Kohli

9 Jul 22
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Duties and Responsibilities of Library Professional Assistant

Dear Sir/Madam, Myself MR. SHARAD SARJERAO PATIL, KOLHAPUR (MAHARASHTRA), I am working at Shivaji University, Kolhapur. In this university…

Started by Sharad Sarjerao Patil

4 Jul 16
Reply by Sharad Sarjerao Patil

NAAC Grading points

I am urgently in need of the NAAC Grading Points Guideline.

Started by Gaurav gaur

3 Jul 14
Reply by Dr.Ramneek Ahlawat

Research Published in Pay-and-publish Journals won’t Count: UGC Panel

Suggesting sweeping reforms to promote the quality of research in India, a UGC panel has recommended that publication of research material…

Started by Priya

1 Jul 13
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service