Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Other Discussions (9,853)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

20 Best Websites To Download Free EBooks

20 Best Websites To Download Free EBooks 1. Download eBooks Freewww.BookBuddie.com 2. FreeBookSpot FreeBookSpot is an online source of free…

Started by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

35 on Thursday
Reply by Sanjay Kumar

6th & 7th Law of Library Science.

6th & 7th law of library science. 6th :- "Every reader his/her freedom" Given by James R. Retting 7th :- "Every writer his/her contribu…

Started by Bhoor mal suthar

5 on Thursday
Reply by Bhoor mal suthar

Which Indian University Produced Highest Research Output in Library and Information Science

Which Indian University produced the highest research output (Major and Minor research project), M.Phil. and Ph.D. in the field of LIS?

Started by Pasupuleti Viswanath

4 Mar 20
Reply by SHIVA KANAKALA

Irregularities in the PhD guide-ship at DLISc, Tripura University

In continuation to my earlier post, I want to raise a issue here. As per UGC guidelines for PhD guide-ship following rules should have to b…

Started by Minakshi Das

0 Mar 20

Facilities to Access the Online Courses is Essential.

As per AICTE Data hand book 2019-20, Page No. 130 point: Facilities to access the Online Courses is essential. What does this means?

Started by Amarnath S Jinde

0 Mar 20

List of Ph.D. in Library and Information Science Offering Universities in India - 2019

How many government universities are offering Ph.D. programme in Library and Information Science in India in the year 2019?

Started by Hari Mojjada

3 Mar 19
Reply by ASHWIN KUMAR KUSHWAHA

Software for School Library

Friends help me to select software for school library and where it could be get. Please give the address of the supplier or vendor.

Started by Dr. Nirendra K Pachauri

3 Mar 18
Reply by sanjula khandelwal

Need School Library Automation Software

What are the possible software that can be useful for automaton of school library?

Started by deepshikha

18 Mar 18
Reply by sanjula khandelwal

Library RFID Supplier in India

Can anybody have information about the supplier of RFID technology for libraries? Please let me know.

Started by Md.Iliyas Akhlaque Ahmed

9 Mar 18
Reply by Md.Iliyas Akhlaque Ahmed

Transferring the Physical Collection of a Library to Another Library

Out of the group of colleges run by our institute, one college is shut down. Now we want to transfer the collection of books from the shut…

Started by tota suresh

3 Mar 16
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service