LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,507)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

RFID or EM 0r BARCODE !!!

Thank you for all feedback. If any library go for barcode solution will they be able to do the following activities. 1. Security is not p…

Started by R Sunil

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by MRS.PRITEE CHAK

Minimum Requirements for offering M.Phil. & Ph.D. degrees by universitiesb

Dear All, I noticed that some universities which are coming up recently have started offering M.Phil. & Ph.D. degrees in LIS. They do…

Started by Dr.G.Saroja

4 May 3, 2009
Reply by Dr.G.Saroja

discussion about technology transfer

sir, i want to know that, how technology transfer is applicable to library science

Started by Arati Dilip Kagade

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by prahaladaraomungara

thesaurus construction

Inspite of classification of prefered terms, is there any other way to construct the thesaurus ?

Started by Nagare Nilesh

2 Apr 28, 2009

Invitation for contribution on Open Access in India

Dear Friends, Open Knowledge Society - http://oksociety.in has established a wiki to promote Open Access in India and highlight contributio…

Started by Sukhdev Singh

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Sukhdev Singh

Request for clearing doubt

Comparison between E-Resources and web resources in which features it difference

Started by DAMODHARAN,P.G

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by DAMODHARAN,P.G

Charted Members for LIS Profession

Dear Professionals,In India there should be statory council of apex body to register the LIS peoples passing out from LIS education institu…

Started by Rajendra Kumar Panda

6 Apr 26, 2009

How to organize workshops and seminars more productive

I am writing this piece for drawing the attention of library professionals who are going to organize workshops, seminar and other related e…

Started by Vimal Kumar V.

2 Apr 26, 2009

What is the applicability of M.Phil. (LIS) from distance education which not supports by UGC?

Dear all !! I would like to know what is the applicability of Mphil. as well as PHD. in Library and Information Science, nowadays from dist…

Started by O. P. Saini

4 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by O. P. Saini

How Consortium are useful to reduce the "Digital Devide" special reference to India ?

India is emerging as a laboratory for testing out new technologies and information models for reducing the digital divide between urban and…

Started by O. P. Saini

1 Apr 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop