First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
KALA is organising a two day Workshop on developing 'Effective Presentation Skills'. Through this workshop, KALA aims to develop your skills, knowledge and confidence in both formal and informal ways and situations, such as introducing yourself in an interview, meetings, training sessions, presenting your work in conferences and so on. We provide you the opportunity to explore and practice key areas in both preparation and effective delivery of presentations and help you enable yourself in group discussion in this two day workshop.
Aims of the workshop
1. Encourage LIS professionals to improve their presentation
skills for future.
2. To be able to plan, structure and deliver an effective
3. To overcome nervousness
4. To understand the impact of body language and voice
5. To be able to select and use a range of visual aids to support
6. To have techniques for gaining and keeping the attention of
Participants: About 25-30 maximum to be more effective.
Rs. 800.00 for KALA members
Rs. 1100.00 for non KALA members (KALA life membership will be given free
Includes Tea/ coffee, Lunch and Handouts.
Venue: Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science (SRELS), # 702,
Upstairs, 42nd Cross, III Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-10.
Date: 26 & 27 September 2014.
Please contact H Rajendra Babu (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registering
to the workshop, as there are limited seats available.
Add a Comment