Call for Papers on: Two Day International Seminar on Library Beyond Campus: Resurrecting Public Library Service for the Generation Next
Themes & Sub-themes:
- Lifelong learning
- Local history collection
- Public library networking
- Information literacy
- Sharing experiences during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Users' perceptions about public library
- Digital resource sharing
- Application of AI in public libraries
- Long range and short-range services
- Public library building plan
- Public libraries for People with Special Needs
- Future public library - trends & best practices
- Knowledge organization in Public Libraries
- Resource descriptions in Public Libraries
- Preservation & conservation
- Non-book materials
- Green Library
- IPR, Open Data, OER
- Big Data, Data Mining
- National Education Policy
- Application of social media in public library
- Public Relations, Digital Reference Service.
- Authors are requested to submit manuscripts of their papers.
- All manuscripts of full paper (12pt Times New Roman font size) must be submitted in MS-Word format within 3000 words only to email@example.com.
- The manuscripts should not be published previously (partly or in full).
- Reference must be maintained by following APA Style (6th edition) format.
- The selected papers will be presented in the seminar and published in the Proceedings with ISBN.
- Last date of submission of abstract (within 200 words) is 25th December, 2022.
- Last date of submission of full paper is 5th January, 2023.
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: 10 days after Submission.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Venue: TEQUIP Building Auditorium, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-700032, West Bengal, India