Main Objectives of the Training Programme:
- To enhance basic skills and expertise in law librarianship.
- To assist library professionals to function more effectively in their present position by exposing them to the latest concepts, information and technological development and the skills required in these fields.
- To develop competent library professionals and prepare them for career progression and to occupy responsible positions.
- To provide them opportunities to interchange their experiences and expertise within peer groups.
- To create a cooperative environment among law library professionals.
- Managing Libraries
Law Librarianship at International Level
- Law Librarianship at National Level
- Law Library Digital Resources: contents and access methodology
- International Law, Foreign Laws: collections and services
4 of 13
- Law Libraries and Information Technology
Information Literacy Programs for Law Libraries
Open source resources and Law Libraries
Next generations Law Libraries
- Collaboration, cooperation and Networking of Law Libraries INFLIBNET and Law Libraries – automation, training, consortium, Plagiarism and shodhganga
Resources Persons for the Program:
- Resource Persons contributing to this program are the experts in the law, librarianship.
- Experts are the practitioner librarians, library directors, academician, organizations
- working in the field possessing appropriate national and international exposure.
- Experts are having vast knowledge and experience in theoretical as well as practical arena of law librarianship and librarianship.
Check the Website for More Information