CALL FOR PAPERS
Theme: Public Library and Digital Divide
- Digital Divide: Application of Latest Technologies in Libraries
- Digital Library: Case Studies, Innovations and Value-Added Services
- Institutional Repositories and Open Access Initiatives
- Innovative Technologies, Mobile Application
- Library 2.0, Web 2.0
- Public Library and E-governance
- Emerging Trends and Issues: Nature of the Digital Divide in Learning
- Social Media and Social Networking Applications in Libraries
- Preservation of Intangible Cultural Heritage and Indigenous Knowledge
- Green Library, Smart Library.
- Information/ Digital Literacy: Models, Strategies and Best Practices
- Disruptive Technology
- IPR & Copyright
31st December 2018 - Submission of Full paper
21st December 2018- Notification of Acceptance of paper
- The contributors are requested to submit a survey based/case study papers. The papers should include the name of the author, designation, affiliation, title of the article with a signed declaration that the theme is of his own, and the paper has not been published or submitted anywhere for publication
- The article should not exceed 2500 words and should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font with page numbers at the bottom centre of every page.
- References within the text and at the end of the paper should be in the style prescribed in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), latest edition.
Prof. R N Mishra
Organising Secretary Conference Director & Advisor
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com
Please visit http://osou.ac.in/